After lots of feedback from our customers, we are now offering a tie subscription service.
The concept is simple:
- $199 for 12 designer high fashion ties.
- Perfect gift to give to someone you love, yourself included!
- We ship one tie to you at the beginning of every month.
- If you want to try out the quality of our ties, we will send you a free sample tie (you pay for shipping). Sign up for our mailing list at SuitUpp.com and we’ll send you a link to the checkout page for the free tie.
Because we deal with such a large number of ties, we cannot guarantee specifically what brands you will get. However, what we can tell you is that we only deal with the highest quality fashion items in the industry. All of the ties that we will send you are valued at well over $80 (some are valued at over $200). If you are interested, check out our tie subscription page.
Questions? contact Marco Raynault (firstname.lastname@example.org).
In honor of the Ralph Lauren – Black Tuxedo on sale this week at SuitUpp, we are going to give you a couple of tips about Tuxedos and how to wear them…
Here’s the deal, fashion has been changing a lot in the modern day and so some things will be stated differently here than what your grandfather would tell you. Although, there are a few things that grandpa would probably tell you that still apply:
1) When the event invitation says Formal or Black Tie Optional, this means, wear a tux. If you don’t wear a tux, people will notice and it won’t leave a good impression.
2) Black or Midnight Blue. Please choose one or the other. Sure, you could go with another color, but you better have the rapport that it will take to pull it off 🙂
As for more modern tips…
1) You could technically wear the jacket with a pair of jeans. This will definitely turn heads. Be prepared for it!
2) Your cummerbunds should match the fabric on your jacket (pleats face up).
3) French cuffs are the way to go!
4) A black tie event is one occasion where suspenders are a good idea, so take advantage of them.
5) Black tie doesn’t necessarily mean put on a black-colored tie. You could do that. You could also have a nice little bow-tie (no snap-ons!). Alternatively, you could put on a tie that’ll draw attention like the model in the picture above.
(click on the image for larger size)
SuitUpp had a great photoshoot this past week in front of the Parliament in Ottawa, Canada. We met a great group of tourists from Spain who decided to help us out in the process. They were a very interesting group of people who had all just gotten married! Here is a picture of our top model and our new friends from Spain.
We had such a great time with this photoshoot that we think that it would be great fun to have an audience at the next one as well. If you live in Ottawa, Canada and are interested in attending the next photoshoot, leave us a comment so we can gauge the interest level!
Customer Evangelist – SuitUpp.com
If you’re looking for a tuxedo to wear to those special events, you’re in luck. This week we have a great Ralph Lauren Black Tuxedo available. We’ve been getting lots of requests for tuxedos and so we hope that you’ll enjoy the great low prices for this one 🙂
Here are the details:
- Fashion Season
- Summer 2008 | Limited Availability
- 100% Superfine Wool
- Black | Black Lining
- Style – Option 1
- 2 Button jacket satin notch lapel, flap pockets with satin bosem, no vents. Double reverse pleated pants with side seam pockets, suspender buttons, and satin side braid.
- Style – Option 2
- 3 Button jacket satin notch lapel, flap pockets with satin bosem, no vents.Single reverse pleated pants with side seam pockets, suspender buttons, and satin side braid.
- Regular Fit